Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lotta catching up to do

Well, I admit, this is a pretty poor showing for the past few months. There's plenty of things going on, but not lots of time to sit and reflect about them. So, I decided to break the ice here and hopefully get back into the swing of things.

One Big event that is coming up is the retirement of one of my long time employees, Joan Gossett. Joan has worked for me since 1991, and recently purchased a home in a retirement community. This is going to be a great move for her, but we are all going to miss Joan!

I'm planning to have an open house on September 6, Joans last day. So, anyone reading this should mark the calendar for that day. We'll have champagne punch, and some fun events at the store to mark this occasion. More about this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home